Monday, July 7, 2014

Best Brand Of Cat Food

I love my cat papsy! I treat her just as if she were my child. I make sure she has plenty of water and food on a daily basis. I've tried several different kinds of cat foods, but Papsy really enjoys eating Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain-Free.

When I open the bag she comes running. Her head is in the bowl before I even start pouring it in. Sometimes I will take just a few of the nibble's and give them to here as treats. I will hide the little morsels behind my back and Papsy will try to search out each piece.

Best Cat Food


Papsy really enjoys eating Blue Buffalo. I've noticed that her coat is more sheen and has a softer touch to it then before eating her favorite cat food. I really feel that I've found a winner in the Best Cat Food Category. Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain-Free is a great cat food and I would recommend it to all those other cat lovers out there.

Best Cat Food





On the other hand

Choosing the perfect food for your cat is a complicated task as every cat has specific nutritional needs. If you are looking for the Best Cat Food For Cats, here are some tips that can help you make the right choice.



1- First you have to understand the basic nutritional requirements of a cat that includes meat (beef, salmon, chicken) without preservatives, taurine, water, and some vitamins/minerals. Make sure to avoid meat byproducts as they might be prepared with unsuitable for infected meat.

2- It is best to choose canned food with sufficient water content as most of the cats do not drink water regularly and canned food keeps them hydrated.

3- You should consider the age of your cat for choosing the best cat food, as there are different formulas for kitten (less than 6 month old), adult cats (above 6 months and up to 7 years), and senior cats (above 7 years).

4- Try different food combinations to avoid boredom from eating the same food, which is quite evidently witnessed in cats. Most of the cats enjoy different flavors and textures in their food.

Check Also Best Cat Food Brands

Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

comments powered by Disqus