Sunday, May 18, 2014

Best Cat Food For Cats Infected With Diabetes

 Best Cat Food for a Diabetic Kitty

Best Cat FoodMy naughty cat ( Papsy ) a few months ago , her weight increased significantly. I noticed that she spent much time walking around the home. She also drank plenty of water excessively and she used the litter box too much more than normal. And I determined to take her to vet and veterinarian told me that she has diabetes.

The doctor told me that he wanted my cat to give her insulin for treating and control the disease. I would have to take her every day to veterinarian and purchase a lot of money for this medicine. But I wasn’t like this way. I decided to search about this issue and know information about it. I realized that a various diet may make a significant variation for infected cats with diabetic. Best cat food for infected cats with this disease must have few in carbohydrates and high protein. When I turned papsy’s nutriment, she once warmed abruptly. In a week, and the symptoms of diabetic disappeared significantly in a phased manner. With the passage of time, she lost a lot from her weight and become more lively and active than ever before. Today, Papsy no longer infected with diabetic. This has been achieved with only a shift in her feed.

#Signs and symptoms of the diabetic



- Diabetes is incapacity to manufacture insulin to balance blood sugar. It causes a large number of signs that are so easy to identify. Most general symptoms are an increase in water drinking and increase in micturition. Usually, Diabetes infect fat cats but it can also infect the normal weight kitty. An increased hunger and relish is also from symptom and it leads to excessively terrible in food and increase in weight. If you left her /him untreated, diabetes may cause drought, stupefaction then death.
- Really no one knows what may cause diabetes with cats and kittens but based on my expertise, I’d say that bad and unsound diet and weight gain in a remarkable way can cause diabetes. My cat, Papsy, infected with diabetes because I was put to her a large number of dry cat food that I purchased from an unknown store. She ate a lot and liked it so much. While she ate too much and I fed her all the time I didn't know that dry feed have much of carbohydrates.


Best Cat Food

#Best Cat Food for Diabetic Cats


- Cats and other animals are meat eaters. If you left them to guard themselves in the wild, they would live in a high protein feed of prey that have been caught. Their bodies Must be at good condition with this type of feed instead of dry food that contains much of rice and corn and something like this. When I knew this, I went to the store and see all the components and most of them are consist of protein. I purchased much wet food and a few dry with several flavors for Papsy.

- When I gave her the new food, she was hesitating. She loves the dry feed and she wants it. There was a number of flavors that she did not like it such as chicken, but she liked beef and seafood so much. When she beginning to eat this wet food, she switched into another kitty. She stopped drink water frequently and stopped the micturition frequently. She became a new cat with full energy and active, she started playing and chasing anything like laser, she is a new kitty.

- After my success with this problem, I determined that I have to help Papsy to lose her weight. I gave Papsy a certain amount of wet food in the morning and the night. She wasn't like this in the beginning, but she got used to it and she started following me at the home at mealtime.

There is an awesome source for purchasing canned feed, Best Cat Food and it’s not pricey in Amazon.

After days and years, Papsy in good health and she has a high energy, diabetes has disappeared from her life and her weight in a normal range, choose Best Cat Food for your kitty.
You can check What Is Best Cat Food For Your Cats?

Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

comments powered by Disqus